Destination Wedding Planning for the Modern Couple
This handy service includes the most important elements to get your wedding planning off to a flying start. You can save countless hours of research and keep a smaller wedding budget on track.
If you want to be a bit more hands on with planning your special day and don’t need on-the-day coordination or continual support, then this service is for you. It will help set your date and you kick start your planning. It will also keep you on track with checklists of all the to do’s along the way.
As with all of our services, this is a completely bespoke service – I research and discover amazing venues and vendors that will be the perfect fit for you! I will match you with the best and most reputable suppliers in your chosen area so you will be in good hands.
This service is ideally designed for couples who will make at least one visit beforehand to their location of choice or are happy to communicate with their venue and suppliers through email and Skype.
We offer this Partial Planning Service throughout Malaga, Marbella, Barcelona and Costa Brava.
- Completely personalised venue search tailored to your requirements
- Planning for a venue viewings mini-break including self-guided itinerary and meetings with venue managers, or experts.
- Consultation on venue choices to decide from the comfort of your home (Malaga/Marbella only)
- Help with making and confirming the venue booking (including any help with contracts that may be in Spanish)
- Research of the perfect local vendors for every aspect of your day
- Linking you up directly with all your chosen vendors for booking and onward planning
- Help with organising your blessing ceremony
- Matching you with a native English speaking celebrant who will help you create a personal and bespoke ceremony telling your individual story
Catholic Church Ceremonies (Malaga/Marbella only)
- Help with the booking the church
- Help organising an English speaking priest
- Assistance with the wedding legals
- Help registering your marriage in Spain afterwards and obtaining your marriage certificate
- Access to an online Planning Tool for personal use with calendar, design studio, table planning tool etc.
- Aceess to an online RSVP tracker
- Access to a budget tracker to keep you on track
- Access to a timeline for your wedding day
- Access to a wedding website where you can share information about your wedding with your guests
- Access to checklist to help you through each stage of your planning
- Reminders of what you should be doing and when to keep you on track
- List of reccomendations of places to get together with your days for the day before/after your wedding day.
Investment Required: From €2000 (Catholic Church Ceremonies have an additional fee of €500)
“Hollie was an amazing wedding planner for Tom and I’s dream day on the 28th September. Having only been engaged for a few days, I reached out to Hollie and by the end of the week, we had booked her to arrange our day. We were confident that Hollie could deliver what we were looking for and boy did she do just that. While we didn’t have Hollie as our wedding co-ordinator as we booked her partial planning service, she was fantastic in arranging everything else. From finding us our dream venue and all our fabulous suppliers, to arranging our visit for us to Spain, and, of course, making sure the big day went without a hiccup, Hollie went above and beyond. We can’t thank you enough for turning our dream into a reality. Our day exceeded our expectations, and we still have to pinch ourselves now to remind us that it did actually happen! We have no hesitation in recommending Hollie to any couple considering getting married in Spain. You’ll be in the safest of hands!”
Naomi & Tom, UK
© Hollie The Wedding Planner 2017 – All Rights Reserved