Start your Journey to your Dream Destination Wedding with Hollie the Wedding Planner
I work with passionate and ambitious couples from all over the world. A bespoke wedding planning service can make your wedding experience relaxed and above all enjoyable. Find out more about all of the wedding planning services we offer in Malaga and Marbella and how we can help.
If it was Barcelona/Costa Brava or Ireland you were interested in you can find out more here
With no more than 12 weddings in my calendar a year, I can be flexible with your dates until you’ve decided on the perfect venue. I take on a limited amount of weddings each year so that I’m always there for my couples, providing professional support, local knowledge or just some words of reassurance when needed! That together with our exclusive, tailor-made, venue search for destination weddings sets us apart and gives you amazing personalised options for your special day.
Complete Destination Wedding Planning and On the Day Coordination
This bespoke service covers the entire planning of your wedding. You’ll have my personal assistance, my professional advice and support from my trusted assistants and suppliers throughout the journey to your wedding day.
The Practical Bits
- Continued email and Skype support with Hollie from day one
- Budget tracking and payment reminders
- Schedule and timeline for your wedding day
- Completely personalised venue search tailored to your requirements
- Planning for a venue viewings mini-break including self-guided itinerary and meetings with venue managers, or experts.
- Consultation on venue choices to decide from the comfort of your home
- Research of the perfect local vendors for every aspect of your day
- Handling of all negotiations and correspondence with vendors
- Coordination between all vendors and the venue
- Location search and advice with planning the ceremony
- Help sourcing your English speaking celebrant or church
- Assistance with the wedding legals
- The organisation of guest accommodation and transport
- Local knowledge and general advice on restaurants, sightseeing and things to do in the area
On The Day
- Supporting venue and vendors with the setup
- Support and assistance for you and your guests throughout the day
- Doing everything we can to make sure you have the best day of your life!
Investment Required: Like most of my fellow wedding planners, my fee would typically be 10% of your total wedding budget with a minimum investment of €4000 (with an extra €500 for church weddings).
Wedding Planning for Elopements and Small Ceremonies
Whether you’re a hopeless romantic who has always dreamed of escaping to a romantic destination to share your vows. Or a couple happy to do away with stressful wedding formalities and traditions and just can’t wait to be married. Or just then our Elopement Service might be the perfect option for you. Or you just don’t want a big event, this service offers full planning and coordination of your day.
I treat all weddings with the same importance and dedication, regardless of the number of guests. A small wedding can still include any elements that are important to you, from amazing decor to a stunning venue, sweeping countryside vistas to great music, I’ll tailor my support and assistance exactly to your requirements.
Investment Required: If it is a smaller wedding or elopement you are having (typically smaller than 15-20 guests) then you may not require all that is involved in the full wedding planning service as per listed above. In this case, the investment would start from €2500 (with and extra €500 for church weddings). However, should you require all the above-mentioned help and support included in the Full Wedding Planning Service then regardless of the number of guests it may still fall under that category. If you are unsure please get in touch for a custom quote.
Enquire about this service
Pre/Post Wedding Day Events
One of the best things about a destination wedding is that it is almost never only a one day affair.
A lot of couples decide to prolong the celebrations and spend as much time as possible with their travelling guests by having a rehearsal meal the evening before (which absolutely does not need to be formal and is a great idea for family and friends to get to know each other a little before the big day!). Or by having a relaxed get together the evening after to relive it all.
Some ideas would be:
- Welcome drinks by the sea
- Chic rooftop cocktails and a bite to eat
- Tapas in the middle of the city while soaking up the culture
- Paella by the beach
- Beach club bbq
- Private boat with a cava reception
Whatever your vision we would be happy to help you make it happen.
Investment Required: From €400 per event
© Hollie The Wedding Planner 2017 – All Rights Reserved