Elopements and Small Ceremonies in Ireland
Whether you’re a hopeless romantic who has always dreamed of escaping to a romantic destination to share your vows. Or a couple happy to do away with stressful wedding formalities and traditions and just can’t wait to be married, then our Elopement Service might be the perfect option for you.
This Irish Elopement Service includes:
- Customised Ceremony Location Search
- Assistance with finding a Celebrant to perform your ceremony (including handfasting or any ritual you may like to include)
- Assistance with finding live music of your choice for your ceremony
- Assistance with finding the perfect florist for your Bridal bouquet and Groom buttonhole
- Assistance with finding stylists for your Bridal Hair and Makeup
- Assistance with finding an Elopement Photographer to best match your style
- On the day coordination
- Suggestions for a place to dine afterwards
As with all our services, this Elopement Service is a completely bespoke experience. I will provide you with a selection of suppliers for each category and all vendor decisions will ultimately be your choice.
Investment Required: Elopement Service starting at €1500 for help with the above-mentioned services (this can be customised and upgraded as you wish) Estimate for the rest of the vendors/suppliers mentioned above starting at approx €2500. Keep in mind any permission fees and venue fees (should there be any) would be separate and depending on your chosen location.
If you are planning an intimate wedding with more than just the two of you in Ireland and it doesn’t fall under the elopement service, please get in touch to discuss your individual requirements.