Elopements and Small Ceremonies in Ireland
Whether you’re a hopeless romantic who has always dreamed of escaping to a romantic destination to share your vows. Or a couple happy to do away with stressful wedding formalities and traditions and just can’t wait to be married, then our Elopement Service might be the perfect option for you.
This Irish Elopement Service includes:
- Customised Location and Venue Search
- Assistance with finding a Celebrant to perform your ceremony (including handfasting or any ritual you may like to include)
- Assistance with finding live music of your choice for your ceremony
- Assistance with finding the perfect florist for your Bridal bouquet, Groom buttonhole and Ceremony Decor
- Assistance with finding stylists for your Bridal Hair and Makeup
- Assistance with finding an Elopement Photographer to best match your style
- On the day coordination
- Advise on a place to dine and celebrate afterwards
- Hollie the Wedding Planners full correspondence and assistance throughout your wedding planning journey
- Fully bespoke wedding planning service based on your requirements, preferences and budget.
As with all our services, this Elopement Service is a completely bespoke experience. I will provide you with a selection of suppliers for each category and all vendor decisions will ultimately be your choice.
Investment Required: Starting at €1500 for help with the above-mentioned services (this can be customised and upgraded as you wish) Estimate for the rest of the vendors/suppliers mentioned above starting at approx €2500. Keep in mind any permission fees and venue fees (should there be any) would be separate and depending on your chosen location.
Enquire about this service